|Lady Margaret Owens, President|
The Ministers’ Wives and Widows Auxiliary works to build a foundation of strength in Jesus Christ by:
- Sharing our experiences with other Ministers wives, with the intent and purpose of offering encouragement, inspiration, and motivation to promote fellowship.
- Offering mentoring leadership training to new ministers wives
- Enhancing the work of the Ministers Wives in the ministry with their husbands
- Striving to help our communities become apart of our church families
- Connecting to make positive impacts upon our individual communities as well as nationwide
- Working with different organizations to raise money for various charities
- Fellowshipping together through different activities
It is the sincere mission of this Auxiliary to offer a place of refuge for the Ministers’ Wives and Widows of the National Capital Baptist Convention.